If you miss or are late in making any of your monthly membership fee payments or the repayments of your advances, we will report that to the Credit Reference Agencies. You may also be in default of your agreement with us, which could result in the termination of your Creditspring membership.
Articles in this section
- Will good repayment behaviour improve my credit score?
- Will taking an advance affect my credit score?
- Do you report my behaviour to Credit Reference Agencies?
- What happens if I don't pay my membership fees or fail to repay any advances?
- What happens if there is no money in my bank account and you try to take a direct debt?
- What happens if I can't pay back on time?
- Will applying affect my credit score?
- What happens if I repay part or all of my advance early?
- How do I pay for Creditspring?