No. You will still only get 2 advances per year. You pay £6 per month (£72/year) for a Core Membership and £8 per month (£96/year) for a Plus membership whether you use 2 advances, 1 advance or no advance.
Articles in this section
- How many times per year can I borrow an advance at 0%?
- How long do I have to pay back?
- Can I borrow money right away?
- When can I borrow money?
- How long does it take to get the advance once I ask for it?
- What if I want to borrow less than the advance amount?
- Is it possible to get more than 2 advances per year?
- How long do I need to wait after I repay my first advance to take out the second one?
- What happens if I only use one advance in the subscription year? Do I get three next year?
- Is access to credit really guaranteed?