Taking out an advance will not affect your credit score. However, your repayment behaviour on the advance may affect your credit score.
Articles in this section
- I have cancelled my direct debit mandate, can I only make payments via a bank transfer or debit card?
- Why was I told that my account will reported as being in default?
- Why I am receiving communication from you if I am planning to go through an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)/DMP (Debt management Plan)?
- Why was I sent a Default Notice?
- Why was I sent a Notice of Sum In Arrears (NOSIA)?
- What to do if the option to pay the overdue amount does not appear on my Creditspring account?
- Why is the option to repay early not available to me?
- Do you take payments over the phone?
- Will good repayment behaviour improve my credit score?
- Will taking an advance affect my credit score?