If you miss or are late in making any of your monthly membership fee payments or the repayments of your advances, we will report that to the Credit Reference Agencies. You may also be in default of your agreement with us, which could result in the termination of your Creditspring membership.
Articles in this section
- I have cancelled my direct debit mandate, can I only make payments via a bank transfer or debit card?
- Why was I told that my account will reported as being in default?
- Why I am receiving communication from you if I am planning to go through an IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)/DMP (Debt management Plan)?
- Why was I sent a Default Notice?
- Why was I sent a Notice of Sum In Arrears (NOSIA)?
- What to do if the option to pay the overdue amount does not appear on my Creditspring account?
- Why is the option to repay early not available to me?
- Do you take payments over the phone?
- Will good repayment behaviour improve my credit score?
- Will taking an advance affect my credit score?