No. Creditspring is designed to protect people from unexpected expenses, and we don't want our members to use their loans before they really need them. You can borrow money from Creditspring after the end of the 14-day withdrawal period.
Articles in this section
- How many times per year can I borrow an advance at 0%?
- How long do I have to pay back?
- Can I borrow money right away?
- When can I borrow money?
- How long does it take to get the advance once I ask for it?
- What if I want to borrow less than the advance amount?
- Is it possible to get more than 2 advances per year?
- How long do I need to wait after I repay my first advance to take out the second one?
- What happens if I only use one advance in the subscription year? Do I get three next year?
- Is access to credit really guaranteed?