We will take the first payment for your membership after the end of the 14-day withdrawal period. You have a statutory right to cancel your membership at no cost to you as long as you tell us within the 14 day period, starting from the day after your agreement was made.
Articles in this section
- How can you have an APR yet say your loans don't have an interest rate?
- What is the interest rate on a Creditspring loan?
- What is the APR on a Creditspring loan?
- How can the loans have no interest but have an APR?
- Are there any late fees?
- Are there any other fees?
- Is £72 or £96 really the total amount I will pay over the year no matter what?
- So what’s the total cost?
- Why is there a 14-day waiting period before I can access my advance?
- When is the first monthly membership fee payment due?