For Core Members, Creditspring membership is £6/month (£72 per year).For Plus Members, Creditspring membership is £8/month (£96 per year).We are required by law to show the cost of membership as an APR%.Members get access to two no-interest advances each year. You pay for your membership each month, whether you borrow or not.
Articles in this section
- How can you have an APR yet say your loans don't have an interest rate?
- What is the interest rate on a Creditspring loan?
- What is the APR on a Creditspring loan?
- How can the loans have no interest but have an APR?
- Are there any late fees?
- Are there any other fees?
- Is £72 or £96 really the total amount I will pay over the year no matter what?
- So what’s the total cost?
- Why is there a 14-day waiting period before I can access my advance?
- When is the first monthly membership fee payment due?