You must be over the age of 18 with a UK bank account and earning over £20,000/year, with no recent CCJ, IVAs or bankruptcies. Creditspring membership is subject to status and terms and conditions apply.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for Creditspring?
- Are the membership fees reported to the credit rating agencies?
- Why is my account under review?
- I did not renew when I was offered to and my old membership has now expired. Will it still be possible for me to renew?
- Why was my renewal application not successful?
- Why was I not offered to renew?
- If I had only used one of the advances on my old membership, can I make use of the remaining advance after I have renewed my membership?
- Can I borrow immediately after my membership has been renewed?
- How can I renew my membership?
- Why do I need to pay a monthly membership fee even if I have not borrowed or have paid off my advance?