Yes. Good behaviour will also be reported to the credit reference agencies and that should improve your credit score.
Articles in this section
- Will good repayment behaviour improve my credit score?
- Will taking an advance affect my credit score?
- Do you report my behaviour to Credit Reference Agencies?
- What happens if I don't pay my membership fees or fail to repay any advances?
- What happens if there is no money in my bank account and you try to take a direct debt?
- What happens if I can't pay back on time?
- Will applying affect my credit score?
- What happens if I repay part or all of my advance early?
- How do I pay for Creditspring?