You can take out the second advance as soon as the first one is repaid in full and on time. You only get two advances per year.
Articles in this section
- How many times per year can I borrow an advance at 0%?
- How long do I have to pay back?
- Can I borrow money right away?
- When can I borrow money?
- How long does it take to get the advance once I ask for it?
- What if I want to borrow less than the advance amount?
- Is it possible to get more than 2 advances per year?
- When can I request my second advance?
- What happens if I only use one advance in the subscription year? Do I get three next year?
- Is access to credit really guaranteed?